WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home Album

 I made this album following a tutorial on UStream  by Krystal, you can find it here!  Check it out, you will LOVE IT!
 I used K and Co. paper from their Americana line, along with the embellishments that they have to go with it.  I also used Recollections embellishments, which I think went perfectly with it!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the addition of the yellows to the traditional "red-white-blue"...I think it makes it so pretty!!  The closure is one of those Tim Holtz posts with a hair elastic run through an eyelet on the back page.
 The front cover opened.  Each page is folded in such a way that it has a pocket on the front...
 a pocket on the back...
 and the back pocket is actually a flap that opens to reveal another goodie!  Krystal shows how to make the goodies in her video.  I attached photo mats to my pages under the flaps and created pockets for more tags.  I also attached the goodies in such a way to create a pocket for tags.  This book is loaded!
 So...I am going to quit typing and let you look at the pictures.
 But don't you just love the yellows?

 Explosion goodie that I added to the mix.
 The Recollections flowers and bling added some cool flair I thinkD!

 This might be my favorite "goodie" because this paper ROCKS!
 The other thing I love is the quilt patterns in this paper line!


 The back page and a butterfly...I really love the yellows, did I mention that?


OK, go check out the video now...Run...quick...you will be making your own as soon as you see it!  There is a ton of places to put pictures and journaling in here!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

4 comments:

  1. i really like all your albums, and your blog! always i can find here something very interesting and original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love the yellows in there - such a fab combination and a gorgeous little book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally tickled by all your creative hidden flaps. i especially love the page that opens almost to a full page

    ReplyDelete