WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Ruler Decor

 I found these awesome rulers in a clearance bin and picked them up, not knowing what in the world I was going to do with them.  I don't even know who makes them, but they were cool, and they were inexpensive, and I figured that I would do something with them.

Then one day I was on Pinterest and saw something similar.  You can find that here on Ana White's blog. 

I got the rulers and went through my stash of clothes pins and found these, made by Queen and Company.  

All I did was arrange the rulers and hot glue them into position.  Then I added the clothes pins and hot glued them.  I left the hangers on the ends of the rulers so that I can hang this up.  I plan to put pictures of my grandkids on this.  I haven't hung it up yet because I have to find the best possible place to put it.

I wanted to share it because it is super easy to make and will make such a cute addition to your decor.

Have a great day and stay crafty!

Michelle💖

No comments:

Post a Comment