WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Journey Album Cutting Guide

Hello!

My first Design Team Project  tutorial is uploaded onto YouTube and ready to view!  HOORAY!!!

The video can be found here!


I have the measurements for all of the cardstock cutting in the video information and I also tell the dimensions as we go through the piece, but I also made a guide.  The cutting guide's purpose is so that we can maximize the use of our cardstock and not waste it.  Cardstock is precious!  

Here is the link to the PDF cutting guide so you can print it off and use it!

Journey Album Cutting Guide

Thanks for supporting me, and please let me know if you have any questions!  Also, if you do make this project I would LOVE to see it, so let me know!

HAVE A WONDERFULLY CRAFTY, DAY!

💖Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment