WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

OK, so this is a day late, but it's still the weekend and I still hope you are having all kinds of crafty fun.

The design team, along with our fearless leader of Country Craft Creations, Tamra Kilgore-Merrill have done several YouTube tutorials for this event.  I thought that I would give you a list of the links so you can check them out for yourselves.  Some are super quick and easy projects and a couple are full out albums.  I have personally made 6 of the 8 projects and I have had a great time.

My project is the Card and Envelope Album.  You see below.  It is a super fun project using cards and envelopes as the base of pages, and they are all in different configurations to create a lot of interaction.

My tutorial is here.   This is my Card and Envelope Album.



Here is the list of the other projects by a group of very talented designers that design for 
Country Craft Creations.  Visit Country Craft Creations for your scrapbooking needs.  The selection is amazing, the customer service is the best I have ever seen, and all tutorials by the designers are free for you to do at all times.  

Tamra Kilgore-Merrill's Best Year Ever Album

Sandy Trefger's Photo Flip Folio

Bobbie Weaver's Tulia and Norbert Album

Christina Aubin's Easy Folded Page Mini Album

Jackie Randolph's 7 x 8 Folio

Jenn Palmer's Simple Photo Wallet

Lori Parker Thomas's Photoplay Camp Happy Bear Album

Thanks and have a wonderful and crafty day!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment