WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 26, 2021

Summer Trifold Tutorial

 This is my second design team tutorial for Country Craft Creations using Carta Bella's super cute and fun paper collection called "Summer". It is really a quick album and focuses on highlighting the 3 x 4" cut apart that came in the design team package. Please visit Country Craft Creations and check out what they have in the store. There are tons of options for every paper crafting need. https://countrycraftcreations.com



Here is a cutting list. I did not do a cutting guide (visual) since there aren't too many pieces. To complete this project you will need: 5 sheets of cardstock, 12 x 12. I used the 100 lb Artisan (white) for the base, and Summer Ivory and Baby Blue for the elements. You do not have to use the different colors at all, I just wanted to. I used approximately 6 pieces of patterned paper, which included one full 3 x 4" cut apart sheet. I used several yards of seam binding for the closures throughout the album. I made tags out of leftover cardstock and used eyelets for those. I also used Graphic 45 Artist Trading Card sized tags that came in the design team package. Thanks for watching!! Stay crafty, my friends! Cutting List: Folio Base: A: 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 B: 9 1/2 x 5 C: 9 1/2 x 6 3/4 Small Pockets: 2 - 5 x 2 1/2 Never Ending Booklet: This book opens in several ways! 6 - 4 x 6 Large Pocket: 1 - 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 Waterfall Pages: These are cool, they are interactive! 1 each at... 11 1/2 x 6 10 1/2 x 6 9 1/2 x 6 8 1/2 x 6

No comments:

Post a Comment