WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2021

A Halloween Box Decor Piece using Graphic 45's Rare Oddities

I finally finished it!!!  I'm so happy!!!
I made this amazing box full of goodies with a Graphic 45 collection from 2015!!!  
This is the Rare Oddities collection!
I started this project in 2015 when this collection came out.  I worked on it for a while, then for some reason I can't remember, I put it away unfinished.  I dug it out and finally finished it.
This piece is amazing and fun and full of great things.  I love how it turned out.
This is going to be a great addition to my Halloween decor.  
I made this little album, that was made with envelopes.  Please don't ask where I got it...I really don't remember...remember I put this away for a long time.
It is decorated with the patterned papers and the embellishments that came with the collection.  
Each envelope has a tag.
I made file folders and filled them with journaling cards.

I created a box to go in the box and filled it with all sorts of goodies.
I took some paper bags and decorated them.  I added a witches broom, made bookmarks, and added a skeleton key.  I also covered some tags with the patterned papers.  In the box you will see a bat, I backed him with some of the papers as well.
In the paper bags I added more cards.
I have test tubes full of fun, and made my fairy skeleton.
I have a bottle of Raven feathers and a box...
In the box a secret letter, skull, flower and another bottle.  
The feathers were made with a die that I have.
I found this cute notebook that I added to the mix, and used some stickers in it.  I also found this cute cutting board that I turned into a clipboard and added more journaling cards.

I am very pleased with this project.  Even though it took so long to complete, it will be a treasured Halloween decor piece for years to come.

Stay crafty and scary, my friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment