WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

Gatefold Card with Diagonal Pocket...Resurrected for #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022

 

Hello, my crafty and spooky friends...welcome back to 

#sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022

!!!

I have a great treat today.  I resurrected an old old old tutorial I did on this blog back in May of 2011!  I created this card design for a swap I was in.  I did a tutorial on the blog but never did a video...well here it is!!  I can't wait for you to see it!



If you are interested in viewing the original blog post it's here...

https://creativeoperation.blogspot.com/2011/05/gatefold-card-with-diagonal-pocket.html

I made this cute card in that tutorial.




I hope you enjoy the tutorial and my recreation of this amazing fold that makes a fantastic card and/or gift card holder.  It can be used for so many occasions!  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fangtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment