WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Let's Make Rosettes! A tutorial for Country Craft Creations

 


Hi all! Welcome to what I hope you’ll find as a fun and informative rosette tutorial. I have been making a ton of these lately, and had a few inquiries as to how to do it. Rosettes are fun to use for so many things, as I will share in the video. In the tutorial I will share how I make them and what I’ve found to be easy techniques that I use to make them. I’ll talk about size of paper strips, scoring widths, scoring technique, and putting them together. We also talk decorating! Then I’ll go over variations such as edge punching, folded edges, and making heart shapes. We will even have a card tutorial using rosettes. There really isn’t a cut guide. I will use 12” strips of paper. Widths vary, and I talk about that in the video. I hope you like it and it helps you to make your own lovely creations! The examples shown and made in the video use papers from 
and this is a design team tutorial for them as well. 
Thanks so much for watching! Tutorials for the projects I share at the beginning of the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment