WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 24, 2023

A Paper Bag Junk Journal AND a Tag Album!

I have been busy!!

 

This tutorial features Daisy Journal Co.’s free July 2023 paper collection “Let’s Go to the Beach”. I found some bags in my stash and this was born. I talk you through my journal and then show you how to make the pages. It’s super simple.
If you subscribe to her newsletter she sends out a link to a free paper collection at the beginning of every month. This one is only available until the end of July so run over and sign up. Her information is here. It will take you to her Link Tree where you will find the link to sign up. She has done amazing papers. They are so fun.


I created this with the lovely bee themed papers in the March box. I did a walk through/unboxing and you can see that here.  
. I raided my stash of tags and created this fun piece that can be a stand alone project or can be easily put into an existing journal.

Your Creative Studio is here...https://ycvstudio.com

Enjoy the videos. If you have any questions please let me know. Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment