WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 16, 2023

I have some updating to do...

 Once again, I have fallen a little behind on the blog...but here is an update to what I have been up to.


This is my latest video.    It will be in parts, and it is using the magnificent collection, "Bountiful Blessings" from Country Craft Creations.  It's actually a remake of an old album I made before I was a designer for them.  I have updated it and revised it and I think it will be better than ever!  There is a lot of information in this video's description, so check it out and stay tuned because I have more on this one on the way.


This is a quick video on a project I made on a whim.  I raided my supplies and used a Dollar Tree heart shaped wand with a wooden spool and created this beauty!  Spooky, isn't it??



Here's an idea for a Halloween Treat Box that is quick and easy to make...check out how you can use up some scraps and make a fun little goodie container.



Then I have this video with a tutorial as well.  I used two separate kits from Your Creative Studio.  I altered an old 7 Gypsies notebook and then did a tutorial on my never ending album with some amazing tropical papers.  

I hope you enjoy these videos!!

Stay crafty, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment