WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Santa's Little Helper Pamphlet Project, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project


Hi all!!! This project was purely a whimsical idea that I needed to try. I had a few pages left over from this amazing collection and I decided to make a quick and easy project that smashed the paper pack. This is a quick pamphlet booklet type project that was whipped up in less than an hour and makes a cute gift or a great addition to your recipe book collection. You just need a few pages, I used 8x8 sheets of patterned paper and some scraps to make pockets. I used a couple of items from my stash also. I hope this is something you will try! Please visit Country Craft Creations at https://countrycraftcreations.com for this and many more exclusive to Country Craft Creations paper collections. There is something there you will love, believe me!!! Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment