WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 3, 2024

Three Fun Projects I Wanted to Share with YOU!


 Hi all! I made some fun creations from some great tutorials out there and I thought you'd like to see them. They tie into our #craftygoals2024 and #smashyourcraftystash2024 because two of them our by Michelle of East Bay Stamp Chick, and she is one of our dedicated participants in this crafty/smashy adventure. I also recently saw a tutorial by Treasure Books, and I just had to try them. I smashed three partial kits and I am so very excited about it! Below are the links to the tutorials, and the tutorial mentioned about the Barn Shaped Album that you must see!

Thanks for watching, and stay crafty, my friends!

These are by Michelle of East Bay Stamp Chick Slimline Flipbook Mini Album Tea Sampler Mini Album This one is by Treasure Books Envelope TRANSFORMATION! Easy DIY Idea and Tutorial

And this one is by Debbie of Project39 Mini Albums. I mention her tutorial in the video, you HAVE TO SEE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment