This month I was blessed to work with Summer Cottage, a beautiful new collection from Country Craft Creations. It is so cute and whimsical. I know you will love it as much as I do.
I have several videos to share with you. One is the Unboxing, where I will share with you all of the items I received, and have all the links to the products. Then, I made a walk through video to share the project with you. Finally I have the tutorial, which includes a cut guide in the video description.
I do hope that you will look at the videos, I hope that this folio project will be one you will make. It would look so good in any of the Country Craft Creations paper collections!
Thank you, and take care. Also, STAY CRAFTY!
While you are at the store, don't forget your adhesives, cardstock, and chipboard...these are what I love to use:
Artisan Cardstock, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/artisan-cardstock
Art Glitter Glue, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/art-glitter-glue
Scor Tape, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/scor-tape
Basic Chipboard, Heavy and light weight, in many sizes, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/basic-chipboard
Seam Binding by the roll, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/seam-binding-by-the-roll
Seam Binding by the yard, https://www.countrycraftcreations.com/collections/seam-binding-by-teh-yard
🌺My social sites:
YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/@michelleallenacreativeoper6112
Instagram, @michellescreativeoperation
Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/mycreativeoperation
Pinterest, https://www.pinterest.com/jamallen/
Blog, http://creativeoperation.blogspot.com
🌺This video was made with iMovie for iPhone and music used is an original composition, Strolling, by DJ Allen, 2026
Canva used for thumbnail, dividers and end screen creation.
Music, Original by DJ Allen, “Strolling”, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment