WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 21, 2019

"Kiss the Cook" Recipe/Album


Good morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I know I did!  Although I have been sick with my 2nd cold of the year (I know, right???) I have been able to spend a little time working on this project.  This album is AMAZING!!!  It is not my creation, but from a tutorial from Tamra Kilgore-Merrill's Country Kitchen Album on YouTube.  You can find her channel here.  It is so cool, and the spine is THE BEST!


Check this out...It is flexible and expandable and rounded and BEAUTIFUL!

This is a picture heavy post, so I will just show you some beautiful pages and then give you a list of the supplies I used.  I love, love LOVE how this album turned out, and I can't wait to do it again!  It used a lot of paper, but is so worth it.  Head on over to her YouTube and check out her tutorials, she is  an amazing crafter!!

There are lots of flaps and flips and pockets in this album.  These pictures show just one page assembly.




I love her use of the papers, using "color blocking" in the pages to use all of the paper you can!  I had a very small 4x4" bag of scraps left over from the collections I used.


This can hold pictures and recipes.  I forget how many recipe cards are included, but there is a bunch.


Every page is different...Love that!


She showed how to use the "cut aparts" in a paper collection to create pockets for pages.  I never thought of keeping some of them together to use as a pocket.  Clever!

The next two pictures show a page assembly.  I love how you can put pictures here and then...



The flaps open up to hide more recipe cards.


Isn't this album yummy?  The next pictures show a fold out that she created.  These will be awesome for small pictures to be added.  I also love the back inside cover, a lovely pocket.





That's it for today.    Here are the supplies I used for this album.

Design:  Country Kitchen Album.  Tamra of Country Craft Creations.  See the YouTube tutorials.  Her page is here.

Papers:  Paper Accents, Echo Park ("Happiness is Homemade"), Paper Loft ("Home Cookin'")
Stickers:  Echo Park
Scoretape/Scotch Tacky Glue
Chipboard

Don't forget to have a crafty day!
💖Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment