WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2020

EGADS!!!

I am apologizing to you all right now...

I just spent the last 1 1/2 hours trying to figure out why I couldn't reply or even comment on my own blog.  I don't know how long this has been going on.  
I am not even getting notified of comments.  

I think I have finally fixed the problem.

I promise that in the future I will be more attentive to the comment section (as I apparently haven't been getting notified) on the blog and I will get back to you 
with answers to your questions.  

Also, please always remember that I can also be found on Facebook at
My Creative Operation.  The link is to my page, and I check that site frequently.  If you don't get the answer you need in a timely manner please go there and post your question.  I really want to be in contact with you!

Again I am so sorry, I am glad I fixed the problem.  (Fingers crossed!)

Take care, stay safe and be crafty!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment