WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 27, 2020

Ocean Blue 3 in 1 Folio Tutorial is live!!!

Hello Everyone!!  I hope you are all doing well!!  It's been crazy with all of the stay-at-home stuff, but it has given me the opportunity to do a TON of crafting!

I am sharing my tutorial for the "Ocean Blue 3 in 1 Folio" today.  This is my second design team project for Country Craft Creations using Graphic 45's "Ocean Blue collection, and it is FABULOUS!
You can find the tutorial here on my YouTube Channel.

I used the papers (stated above) and some Artisan cardstock in Denim, Kraft and Ivory.  I also used gorgeous seam binding and a variety of flowers and shells from my collection.  Please visit Country Craft Creations and get your supplies for this amazing project!

Below is the cutting list and pictures of the cutting guide for the cardstock.  I did not give the cutting list for the patterned paper because you may not use what I did for the project.

Thanks for stopping by.  Stay safe and crafty, My Friends!

Michelle

CUTTING LIST:

Cardstock in Denim (4 sheets total):

Folio Base:  (1 Each) A:  7 x 7 1/2
                                   B:  7 x 9
                                   C:  7 x 6 1/2

Folio Belly Bands:  3 at 1 1/2 x 8 1/2

Mats for Accordion Album:  3 at 3 7/8 x 5 7/8

Large Pocket: 1 at 7 1/2 x 6

Small Pocket:  1 at 3 1/2 x 6

Tag for small Pocket:  1 at 4 x  6

Cardstock in Kraft (3 sheets total):

Foldout:  Base:  1 at 4 x 6
               Top and Bottom:  2 at 6 x 3 1/2
               Sides:  2 at 4 x 5 1/2

Accordion:  A:  1 at 2 x 12
                    B:  1 at 6 x 8 1/2

Wallet:  Base:  1 at 4 x 12
             Pages:  3 at 6 1/2 x 4

Tag for Small Pocket:  1 at 4 x 6

Cardstock in Ivory (3 sheets total):

Fold Out Photo Mats:  4 at 3 3/8 x 5 3/8

Tag for Large Pocket:  1 at 4 1/2 x 7

Accordion Photo Mats:  3 at 3 7/8 x 5 7/8

Wallet Photo Mats:  6 at 3 7/8 x 5 7/8

Tag for Small Pocket:  1 at 4 x 6












                 



No comments:

Post a Comment