WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2021

Notepad Covers, A Tutorial

 In a recent video I mentioned some things that could be added to complete a gift.  These were simple notepad covers complete with pockets.  I was asked by one of the ladies in the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook Group if there was a tutorial for those...well now there is!


All measurements for the cardstock, patterned papers and the notepads are given in the video.  This is a quick and easy way to complete a great gift.  I hope you like it.

The tutorial that started this was my design team project for Country Craft Creations, and the tutorial was for my Retro Men Desk Caddy.  That tutorial is here.


Thanks for watching, and stay crafty!!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment