WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sneak peek of my Retro Men/ What’s Cookin’ Mini Album!

 This is a sneak peek. I’m going to use “Retro Men” for the tutorial, but I made the Prototype with “What’s Cookin”!   I’ll show more of that in my tutorial!  It’s coming soon!

Don’t forget that between June 1 and the 15th  Country Craft Creations is having a contest!  When you place an order, put the designers name that “sent you” in the comment box before you check out. There will be a prize for the designer with the most names AND for all of the people who mentioned that designer!  $50 from Country Craft Creations!  





No comments:

Post a Comment