WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, April 18, 2022

I have a new tutorial for Country Craft Creations...A Farmhouse Summer Folio!

 Hi all! I have my first tutorial using Carta Bella's "Farmhouse Summer". This is a beautiful collection that I am using from Country Craft Creations. You can find all of the supplies which include the ephemera and enamel dots here.


I have made a fun folio with some great interaction, but also a lot of places to put photos. Below are the cutting lists for the pieces. I also used Artisan cardstock in White and seam binding in Deep Navy and Dark Olive Drab. That's it! I kept this one simple and didn't even use flowers. I let the collection speak for itself. Cover Pieces: 2 - 6 3/4 x 8 2 - 8 3/4 x 8 Front and Back Cover Flaps for Popup 2 - 6 x 8 2 - 3 x 8 Mid Section Flaps 4 - 6 x 4 7/8 2 - 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Accordion Pages and Pockets 2 - 12 x 8 2 - 6 3/4 x 4 2 - 6 7/8 x 4 That's it! Have fun with the tutorial and I'll see you soon with another tutorial! Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment