WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2022

Rustic Sunflower Mini Album Tutorial, a Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations

 Hi and welcome back to my channel. Today I have a tutorial for you on my album made as a design team project for Country Craft Creations. I'm using the Heartfelt Creations paper collection called "Rustic Sunflower" and I think I have made a cute project. I was endeavoring to use the 6x6 cutapart pages for this album, and the other odd sized cutaparts in this collection. I made the album first to show you, and then we will be using "Heart Of Courage" from Country Craft Creations for the tutorial.


This album is unique, as I am using a different idea for a binding system. Although it is not the same, seeing this album by Bobbie (another Country Craft Creations designer) gave me an idea. I'll explain during the video. Also, I did a little something different in the cover, inspired by Nicole (another Country Craft Creations designer). Here are their links to their channels/videos. Bobbie, the video that gave me an idea is here...I love these little gems! Nicole's channel is here, and she shared the idea for the cover. Below is the cutting guide. This album doesn't take much, and as I said, it was built around the 6x6 cutaparts in the paper collection. Thanks for watching and I'll see you again soon. COVER: Chipboard 2 - 7 x 7 1 - 2 5/8 x 7 Cardstock 2 - 9 x 9 1 - 6 x 9 1 - 6 x 6 7/8 BINDING PIECES: 2 - 5 x 1 7/8 1 - 3 x 1 7/8 PAGES: There are two other smaller pages as part of this album, and it will be discussed in the tutorial. These all depend on the size of the cutaparts used. 4 - 12 x 6 1/2 SUPPLIES USED: Chipboard, heavy weight, 2 - 12 x 12 Artisan Cardstock, main color (I used Natural), about 8 sheets of 12 x 12 Artisan Cardstock in contrasting color (I used Brown for the Heartfelt book and Burgundy for the Hearts of Courage Book), about 5 sheets of 12 x 12 Heartfelt Creations "Rustic Sunflower" "Heart of Courage" by Country Craft Creations, it is out of stock right now but other great papers are available here, all exclusive to Country Craft Creations Seambinding, in Ivory, Deep Navy and Goldenrod Art Glitter Glue, Scor Tape and Foam Tape Prima Frames Flowers by Graphic 45 and 49 and Market STASH SUPPLIES: Lady bugs Brad, jump ring, chain and charms

No comments:

Post a Comment