WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Gradening Journal

 


Hey, good morning and Happy Sunday!  I shared this on my YouTube Channel and it is a fabulous project!  It is not my design.  It is actually a combo project that I made using a tutorial from Sam at Mixed Up Craft and the ephemera and other items sent to me by Amanda at Your Creative Studio.  I love love love how it came out and I think you will too!

You can find the tutorial for this amazing journal by Sam of Mixed Up Crafts here. When I saw this I knew I had to make it. It was a fun project! But then so didn’t know how to decorate it. That’s when I received the beautiful box of goodies from Amanda of Your Creative Studio. I have an unboxing video here.  The main site for Amanda is here at Your Creative Studio.

This April subscription box was perfect to decorate this journal and create a gardening notebook. And also, this is just in time as we are planning some major yard overhaul this summer. In this journal I also used gorgeous seam binding from Country Craft Creations at so visit them also! Thanks for watching and stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment