WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2022

More mini junk journals!

 

 

I made some more junk journals and wanted to share.

I had inspiration from Cori Dahmen who did a great tutorial on a hidden binding, and I had to try it.     That video is here.

I also used a lot of goodness from a collection from Your Creative Studio.  That site is here.

I did two books in this tutorial, one is from policy envelopes and one is made from a mini composition book.  I hand dyed my papers with coffee, and the tutorial I used for that is here.  

Thanks for watching, and stay crafty.

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment