WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2022

Twas the Night Album Tutorial, A Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

 


This album is SO AMAZING!  These exclusive papers are so incredible that I created a book that totally keeps all of the paper images intact and gives room for photos to create an incredible family heirloom!

Because of the nature of this unique tutorial, I have created a guide to be a companion to the tutorial. It can be found at this link. I don't normally do a guide like this, but for this album, I thought it would be better and would assist in the tutorial. I want your project to come out perfectly! Here are links to the products from Country Craft Creations: Twas the Night, please note that I used the 8 x 8 paper pack Artisan Cardstock: I used Brown for the base color and two sheets of Olive, but Kraft, Natural, and Black would also work. Gold Mirror Paper Heartfelt Creations Small Festive Poinsettia Die. Please note that the mold I used is currently out of stock, but please check back. Heartfelt Album Tags and Accents Dies Dylusions Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment