WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2023

A Recipe Junk Journal You Have To See!

 

I have been wanting to make one of these for a very long time!  I bought this recipe book solely for this purpose, but truth be known, I actually have a copy of it in my recipe collection too!  

I used a bunch of random bits and pieces I have had in my stash for a while, and combined them with items that are newer from Country Craft Creations and from Your Creative Studio.  

Country Craft Creations papers...

Sweet Southern Mess What's Cooking Your Creative Studio 

#11 Baking Box

This video is a walk through and I hope you come to check it out!

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment