WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2023

Triple Squash Explosion Card Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project


 Today in this video we are making this fun card with Heartfelt Creations "Friendship Roses" collection and Country Craft Creations "Snowman and Friends" collection. This is fun project and I'll also show you how to make two types of envelopes to go with it.

You don't need an explosion scoreboard for this, we can make it with a regular scoreboard. I also use the envelope punch board. Everything else is "basic" supplies. The cards with envelopes require 4 sheets of cardstock. If you use 12 x 12 patterned paper, it requires 4 sheets, and for 8 x 8 paper it takes 7 sheets. Below is a cutting list and also links to the products I used. I hope you enjoy it! For envelopes using the envelope scoreboard, cut cardstock at 9 7/8 x 9 7/8 For envelopes using the regular scoreboard, cardstock is 12 x 12 Cardstock for the cards: Base 1 - 10 x 7 Sides 2 - 3 x 7 Main Squash, 1 - 6 x 6 Smaller Squash, 2 - 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 I cut pieces to write sentiments...(Optional, watch the video for explanation) For the side piece, 1 - 2 x 6 For the back piece, 1 - 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 For the patterned paper: Base 4 - 4 7/8 x 6 7/8 Sides 4 - 2 3/8 x 6 7/8 For the main Squash: Squares: 2 - 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 Triangles: 2 - 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 For the smaller squash: Squares: 2 - 2 1/2 Triangles: 2 - 2 3/8 x 2 3/8 Seambinding for closure, 2 - 12-14" long

Heartfelt Creations Dies Tag Die Pocket Die, this is currently sold out, I'm sorry, but please keep checking back. I always try to make sure that everything I do in my tutorials and in my details are accurate. If you have any questions please let me know. I'm always happy to help. Have a crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment