WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Bon Voyage Mini Travel Journal Tutorial!


 This is so fun and so quick and just full of possibilities!  Come check out my latest tutorial for Country Craft Creations!  This is a great companion piece to go with my Suitcase Tutorial I just posted recently.


Then, in case you missed it, I also posted a video for #craftygoals2023.  I went over some amazing projects that I did over the past month...and there's a mini tutorial in the video on how I transformed a Happy Planner!  


Thanks so much for watching and I hope y'all have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment