WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Country Craft Creations, Hearth & Holiday Album Tutorial, Special Bonus Redo of a Previous Tutorial!




Welcome!  Today I have a fun project for you!  I redid a previous tutorial I made back in 2023 with these Christmas papers I received in  Country Craft Creations Mystery Boxes.  I have wanted to do this for a very long time.


The papers I used this time are from Simple Stories, Hearth and Holiday from 2022.  I love them!  I also decided to add a few fun things to the original design I did with Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Berry Fields Papers.


I added a pocket and a gatefold insert...


a pull tab reverse waterfall...



and an additional pocket on the inside front cover.

Come check out the video...



Have a merry and crafty day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment