WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Country Craft Creations, Holly & Ivy by Photo Play, a Design Team, Package Haul!


Good morning. I want to start by apologizing for my voice. I have been very sick and today seems to be the first day in a week that I can talk without coughing! But even at that, I'm so excited to share with you the goodies I received to play with for the month of October! I'll list the items I received below with links. Run to the store and get your items as I will be back soon with some fun tutorials! The entire Photo Play Holly & Ivy Collection including the coordinating cardstock Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Christmas Word Plaques Seam Binding, Red Green Buffalo Check Ribbon Black 1/8" Ribbon with Mini Center Dots Prima Flowers, From the North Pole Heavy Weight Chipboard And don't forget your adhesives...these are what I love to use: Art Glitter Glue Scor Tape Country Craft Creations is an amazing online community. Please visit the store. We have an amazing Facebook Community as well, so please check it out. Video made with iMovie for iPhone and music used was provided by the iMovie app. Canva used for thumbnail and end screen creation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment