WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2021

I have the walk through for my upcoming album created for the Country Craft Creations August Craftology Box. 

This is an every other month subscription box that is packed with fun things and if you decide to subscribe you will not be disappointed!

I hope you enjoy it! I will have the tutorial go live on August 10th, at 0900 PST. Thanks for watching, and I'll see you soon.


This project is a two volume set, to be continued with the October Craftology Box. We are using the exclusive papers "Remember the Time" by Country Craft Creations. It is an exquisite collection that you will LOVE! The papers will be on sale through the store on August 11th.

Thanks again, and stay crafty!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment