WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2021

Tall Explosion Gift Box and Album Walk Through


 I made this awesome project because one of my amazing followers asked me to create it.  A while ago I did a tutorial for a Tall Explosion Gift Box...

She asked me if I could make it into an album.  I did it and the tutorial will be coming very soon...this weekend in fact!

I created a gift box/album that is 6" tall, and 4" square.  It is a fun project to do and I think you will like it. I am using the exclusive collection only available from Country Craft Creations called "Gentlemen Fleur".  It is a gorgeous collection and it made a great gift item!  

I did use my We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board to make the project, BUT...I will also give you the directions to make one using a conventional score board.  I know these boards are hard to find so I will help you so that you can make one whether you have one or not!

Please go check out the walk through and check out the store.  I'll be back soon to let you know when the tutorial is posted.

Stay crafty, my friends,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment