WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2021

Tall Explosion Gift Box Album Tutorial

 


Here it is...the tutorial for my newest explosion album that's also a gift box!  I am using the exclusive collection "Gentlemen Fleur" for this tutorial and it is only available at Country Craft Creations.  Please go check out the store for this and so many other paper crafting supplies, including a huge assortment of design paper that you will not find anywhere else...(Wait til you see what I got for Halloween and Christmas!)

I am using the We R Memory Keepers Explosion Board for this tutorial, HOWEVER, I know it is very very hard to find and so I am giving all measurements so that you can also use a conventional scoreboard if you don't have the explosion board.  I love the explosion board, because it really takes a lot of work out of making these boxes, but it can be done super easily with my measurements I give in the tutorial.  

I hope you have fun with it, and stay crafty!  Have a great weekend!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment