WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Let's Make Some Flowers!! A Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations

 I had a viewer request to share my rolled flowers and how I did them. This is a blast from the past and is not my idea, but they are fun to make and you can do them with scraps! I am going old school also, pulling out my Fiskars decorative scissors!


I will show you a couple versions of rolled flowers and some punched flowers...also a new MUST HAVE flower making tool that you NEED! I'm using leftover scraps from my Configuration Card Project
, which is a design team project for Country Craft Creations.

I'm using the exclusive paper collection "Blossoms in Springtime". You can find it here! The must have tool...The Heartfelt Creations 3D Shaping Mold, Floral Basics. I also want to link Bonnie's channel here...I mention her fantastic flower tutorials in my video. She has done several tutorials on the shaping of the flowers. Stop by and give her some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment