WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Love Letters Stacked Waterfall Folio, A Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations

 

Welcome back! I have another design team project for Country Craft Creations, using the beautiful and exclusive collection "Love Letters". In this project I will "change" the focus of the color palate to the gray and pinks in the collection. I think you will like it! For this project I used the 100 lb Artisan cardstock in white, although the 87lb version will also work very nicely. Below is a cutting guide, and a list of links where you can get the products I used that are sold at Country Craft Creations. Stacked Waterfalls: 2 - 6 x 10 1/2 2 - 6 x 9 1/2 2 - 6 x 8 1/2 Spine: 1 - 2 x 6 1/2 Flaps: 2 - 6 3/4 x 6 1/2 Pockets: 2 - 7 x 3 1/2 2 - 5 1/2 x 6 Supplies I used from Country Craft Creations include: Artisan Cardstock: White My Colors Cardstock: Frosted Rose and Polished Stone Art Glitter Glue (be aware this isn't shipped in winter months, as cold affects the glue) Heartfelt Creations Die Seam binding in Pink and Lt Grey Graphic 45 Flowers Thank you so much for stopping by! I'll see you with more tutorials soon, until then, stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment