WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, February 14, 2022

Love Letters Gift Box/Album, a project for Country Craft Creations

 

Hi, and Happy Valentine's Day! As promised to my fellow Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Facebook group, here is the walk through-talk through of my "Love Letters" Gift Box/Album. The papers are exclusive to Country Craft Creations. They are GORGEOUS! I used them to create this fun project. I hope you love it as much as I do. For this project I used: 2 wood boxes with drawers from the Dollar Store Chipboard: 2 - 3 3/4 x 6 3/4 1 - 4 x 6 3/4 (the spine) Cardstock to cover chipboard: I used the lay flat method to cover the chipboard just like an album. Here is a tutorial if you wish to view it...https://youtu.be/VDrBoasyqtc 2 - 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 1 - 7 x 8 3/4 1 - 7 x 6 5/8 The inside accordion is 6 x 11, score on the 11 at 1/2, 4 and 7 1/2 The pocket on the inside of the spine is 5 x 3 1/2, score on the 5 at 1/2 each end and on the 3 1/2 at 1/2 I used about about 4 sheets of patterned paper and some scraps. I also used seam binding, about 1 1/2 yards. I used two Tim Holtz knobs that I had in my stash, along with the flowers, which were in my stash. I inked my edges and painted the boxes. When I painted the boxes, I painted the entire inside of the shells of the drawers. Everything else I just painted the edges since I covered them with patterned paper. Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment