WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 18, 2022

Good Times Tag Pocket/Frame Album


 Hello!  I am “back” from the Country Craft Creations Virtual Retreat, Crafting at the General Store!  What a fun weekend. If you haven’t checked out the retreats at Country Craft Creations you have to!  They are so much fun and, WOW!  The projects are fabulous!  I have one more to make and then I’ll do a little video share to show you what we do all weekend! 

http://countrycraftcreations.com 

I’m the meantime I have this share of a quick album I made. This happened because of a clearance sale at a local store I just ran into. I used Simple Stories Chipboard frames, papers from my stash, and voilà, a new mini. This is a walk through/talk through video. I don’t have a tutorial but I tell you exactly what I did. 

I did use Art Glitter Glue, seam binding and some Artisan Cardstock from Country Craft Creations. The papers I used are scraps from previous projects by Echo Park, two different collections that I put together. I think that they all worked beautifully together. 

Have fun and I’ll see you soon with another tutorial. I have so many things in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment