WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2022

Tag Book, Box, and Shadow Box Shaker Frame Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

 Happy 4th of July! Hi, and welcome back. Today I have this fun tutorial to share.  

This is a project I made with leftovers from a swap/collaboration project I made with Bobbie Weaver...that hasn't been shared yet because I need to send it tomorrow. (Once we have received each others projects we will share the tutorials and reveals!) I mention this in the video, and here is the link to Bobbie's YouTube page so you can check it out and subscribe so you won't miss it! Bobbie is one of our fantastic designers at Country Craft Creations, and I'm excited that she contacted me to do the upcoming swap project, and thrilled to have one of her creations in my collection!

The Paper Jungle with Bobbie Weaver I'm using Echo Parks "Let Freedom Ring", that I purchased from Country Craft Creations. You can find this collection here. I used the Heartfelt Creations dies to make the tags. They are currently out of stock, but you can check back as they are getting restocked. Artisan Cardstock: Red, Navy and Baby Blue, White. There ribbon, book ring, charms, button, and shaker elements are from my stash. Below is the cut list. This is a very simple project, and I hope you enjoy it! Tags: The die cuts them roughly 4 x 6. If you don't have the die, just cut them and create your own. I covered the fronts with patterned papers and the backs with white Artisan Cardstock. Box: 2 - 7 3/4 x 7 3/4 Shaker Shadow Box: 1 - 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 (Sized for a 3 x 4 journal card) Shaker Frame: 1 - 3 7/8 x 4 7/8 Acetate: 3 3/8 x 4 3/8 I mention a link to my "Easiest Ever Shaker Tutorial". Here is the video for that tutorial.

I have tried to make sure everything is accurate. If you discover something or have any questions, please let me know. Have a great holiday, and I'll see you soon with another tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment