WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2022

Simple Stories meets Heartfelt Creations, an Album Project Share

 

This is a video that will show you what I did with the Heartfelt Creations 8x8 Insta-Album that I purchased from Country Craft Creations.  The papers (some of them from Country Craft Creations and some from a local craft store) are Simple Stories, Simple Vintage Lemon Twist.  I've been hoarding these for a while, and this was the perfect album to use them on!

This is a fun and easy album to create as the album is all pre-made.  I did alter it a little, and I discuss this in the video.

Have a crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment