WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2022

13 Frights Before Halloween 2022, Week #1

 

I’m doing an amazing collaboration with 10 other creative people for a fun 13 week project. We are all going to share with you, every Monday, a new Halloween related project. 

I have decided to do 13 weeks of fun cards. Some are cards I’ve designed, some are cards I have been wanting to learn how to make. By the end I’ll have made 26 cards!  Some will be fun  and kid friendly, some will be spooky. All will  help bust my paper stash! 

Use #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022 To help find videos and tutorials as well  

Come on in to my haunted craft room and have some fun. I have a list of the other participating designers with their YouTube channel links in the description of my video. 

Stay crafty, and spooky, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment