WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2022

White Christmas Loaded Album, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

 

Good morning...I have been awake since 2 am, and because of that you all get a tutorial I wasn't originally planning on posting today.  But, what else are you supposed to do when you can't sleep?

This is my take on a loaded envelope or loaded pocket.  I'm using Carta Bella's "White Christmas" paper collection from Country Craft Creations.  You can find it here.  

I have been wanting to do this idea for a while, so I hope you enjoy it.

Stay crafty, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment