WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, June 16, 2023

A couple of fun and quick projects for you...

 

I posted some fun and quick tutorials that I wanted to share with you. 


The first one is something that has been around for a while but I rediscovered it and thought about how I could use it in junk journals.  The Origami Corner Bookmark is fun and easy and so pretty!


The Rolling Ephemera Holder/Organizer tutorial is practical!  Store and sort and display your bits and pieces for your projects in a creative way!  I  share how to make this and believe me, you will want to.

That's it for now.  Have a crafty day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment