WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Attic Antiques Album Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project


 This is a tutorial for a fun little configuration page album using Country Craft Creations "Attic Antiques" paper. In this album I am incorporating two dies that I purchased at the Country Craft Creations brick and mortar store while in Utah last May. This album also used Graphic 45 tags that I purchased there as well. In the video description there is a list of the supplies I used, and a cut guide.  

THANKS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING!!!

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment