WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Friday, June 9, 2023

Stars and Stripes Album

 

I made a smaller version of my Simple Stories Simple Vintage Berry Fields album using Country Craft Creations "Stars and Strips".  https://countrycraftcreations.com

In the video I will do a walk through, and I have all of the cut and scoring information in the description for the smaller version.  There are also links to the original tutorial.  I won't be doing a tutorial specific to this size, as it is made/constructed exactly the same as the larger version.  

Thanks so much for watching, and have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment