WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Catching up...AGAIN!

 Hi all, I have had some whirl wind time here in my neck of the woods.  I am, again, catching up on my blog posts.  I am so sorry for being delinquent in my posting.  I have sooooo many irons in the fire...I'm hoping after this post I will be back to being more regular with my posting.  

I went to a Country Craft Creations Retreat in Utah, and man-oh-man was that a blast.  If you haven't been to one and are interested, check out this link for information.  You will love it.  It is way above and beyond any kind of scrapbooking event I have ever been to. There are also VIRTUAL retreats you can do...It's so much fun!  

I am busy working on my next design team projects...I have an envelope album, a new (to me, and it is soooooo cool) binding for a mini album, a desk organizer book and a note holder in the works.  If you haven't seen the papers I am using...here is the video share.


Below is a video where I showcased several smaller projects I made using tutorials from other great crafters in the YouTube Universe.  I have links to their tutorials in the video description.


And some more projects in this video, again, the links to the other crafters tutorials are in the video description.


This was a fun one!  I did a Dollar Store Craft and made this amazing junk journal...You have to see what I did to make this fun Halloween Journal!  Check out the video below.


Below is my offering for week #11 of #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022.  Check out this Double Vertical Stepper Card!


Last, but not least, just today I added a very short video to share what this Tag and Envelope Flip Album turned out to be...It was super fun and I used a ton of scraps!


Thanks for all of your support and your patience with me as I do my catch up's.  I will be better...I just had so many things going on.  I appreciate all of my followers and hope that my crafts make you happy.

Stay Crafty, My Friends!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment