WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Fall Breeze Mini Album with a Straw Binding, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project


 Come check this out!  Seriously, this is pretty cool.  I found a tutorial on a straw binding for a mini album.  It was so intriguing that I had to try it.  I did tweak the construction, and it turned out amazing.  If you want to see what gave me the inspiration, the original tutorial it is here.  

I'm using the paper collection "Fall Breeze" by Country Craft Creations for this project.  This paper collection is amazing!  

See you soon with other tutorials!  Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment