WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Oops, I did it again...

 I have to do another catch up post because I just flat didn't do a blog post.  I'm so sorry!  It's been busy, but here we are and it's 

HALLOWEEN!  

So Trick or Treat and here's what I've been up to.  

First up, I did a design team project for Country Craft Creations. This is a great explosion gift box using the We R Memory Keepers Explosion Scoreboard.  The papers are from Echo Park and are called "Fall Fever". The papers and the scoreboard are both  available at Country Craft Creations.  


I also used the papers to make this fun flip album using envelopes.  This turned out so cool!  


I received another amazing box from Amanda at Your Creative Studio. This one is vintage camera and it is AMAZING!  This is the unboxing, and the new junk journal tutorial is coming soon!


I had this project waiting in the wings for a while.  It's a great way to use scraps...I made this cute Meander book and scraps from previous design team packages.  


These projects are shares of some amazing little tutorials from other great creators out there.  There are two new little projects, and links to the other creators are in the video descriptions.


I also did a recap of the projects I made for #sandys13frightsbeforehalloween2022. These cards look so amazing on my haunted desk.

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you soon with other projects.

Stay Crafty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment