WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Desk Organizer/Notebook Tutorial

 Good morning! 

I just posted a tutorial for you that I think you will like.  It's quick and easy and will help you keep organized, and who doesn't like that?

I love paper and organizers and notepads, this project is perfect.  I was "challenged" in a way by my friend Cheryl to help figure out a tutorial by another amazing crafter, Mrs. Brightside, on YouTube.  Not only did I figure it out, but I also did it in two other sizes!


This project goes together very easy. I show how to make the one 5x8 size book in the tutorial.  Because I did it in three sizes, rather than try to type out all of the measurements in the description, I did a chart, so you can just it to make any of the three sizes.  Click the link below to get the Google Doc.

The chart includes the cardstock cutting guide and the scoring information.

In the tutorial I am just making the base o the notebook.  In the examples I share, I'm using my design team package from Country Craft Creations!  The Echo Park Winter Collection is an older collection that I had leftovers from.  The Halloween paper is from my stash and is very old (I had it out for all of the #sandys13frightsbeforehalloweenprojects I have been doing).

 The fall notebooks are current collections...

Country Craft Creations "Fall Breeze" 

Echo Park "Fall Fever"

If you would like to see the video that inspired this project, please check it out here.

I appreciate all of your support and look forward to sharing my next project with you.

Stay organized, my friends!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment