WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Explosion Board Gift Boxes! One Size Paper, 7 Different Boxes!

 Hi all...This is a quick tutorial on how I used my Explosion Scoreboard to make 7 different sized boxes, using the same size piece of cardstock.  

Actually, when you click the link in the video description, I also figured out more...21 sizes of gift boxes in all, square based and rectangular based. I had done this around Christmas but just now finished writing up the chart. (My new Fur Ever Friends Mini Album Tutorial will be finished uploading soon...so while we wait for that...)  


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment