WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Monday, March 7, 2022

Hi and welcome back to the blog. Today I have a fun project that includes repurposing some Dollar Store boxes and a mini album. I have a video tutorial showing the whole process.


I'm using the exclusive paper collection "The Music Box" from Country Craft Creations. Its a very beautiful paper collection and I loved making this project with it. I will have a full list of supplies and links to them so you can check them out and/or purchase them from Country Craft Creations.

During the video I will go step by step to tell you how I made the project. Because I am using a premade box, and because your box may differ in size, I am not going to give a cutting list for the cardstock or patterned paper for it. I will, however, list the papers used for the mini album that I put inside the album. Thank you so much for watching, and I hope you enjoy the project! SUPPLIES USED: Dollar Store Boxes. Mine had outer dimensions of 6 3/4 x 4 3/4 with sides 1 3/4" tall Chipboard, 1 - 12 x 12 Measurements to cut will depend on the size of your box Brown Artisan Cardstock, approximately 8 sheets of 12 x 12 total Silver Mirror Cardstock Patterned Paper: The Music Box, I used an 8x8 pack, and used approximately 18 sheets. I did use scraps to create my own flowers. I large magnet Art Glitter Glue Score Tape, 1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 and 1/4" Black foam tape Seambinding, approximately 1 1/2 - 2 yards of Chocolate Dies/Molds used: Heartfelt Creations 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold Leafy Accents Small Wild Rose Decorative Pocket Accents From my stash: I keyhole 2 brads string beads paint and distress ink CUTTING LIST FOR THE ALBUM: Cover: 2 - 7 5/8 x 4 1/8 Waterfalls: 2 - 9 3/4 x 4 1/8 2 - 8 3/4 x 4 1/8 Inner Assembly page: 1 - 12 x 10

No comments:

Post a Comment