WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2022

March 2022 Design Team Haul (plus extras) from Country Craft Creations

 I have a bunch of wonderful items to share this haul!



I have 3 exclusive collections from Country Craft Creations, which include "Dream of Home", "Fur Ever Friends" and "The Heart of Courage". I also have the Simple Stories "Boho Baby" collection with quite a few of the embellishment packs that go with it. Last, but not least, I have a new Heartfelt Creations die! I have a list below for the supplies I have and the links to get them. Before we get to that, here is the link for the information for the charity that Tamra of Country Craft Creations is donating ALL PROCEEDS for the sale of "The Heart of Courage" papers. The proceeds will help assist the people of Ukraine. I am so happy to be a part of such a wonderful way to help. The paper packs are only $7.99 each, and you get 12 gorgeous 8 x 8 papers. This link will take you to the order page but also explain the charity that the proceeds go to.
Thanks for watching, I'll be back soon. Country Craft Creations exclusive papers: The Heart of Courage Dream of Home Fur Ever Friends Simple Stories, Boho Baby Lace 28 Lilac Lane Embellishment pack, Paws and Pets Graphic 45 Flowers 49 and Market Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment