WELCOME!!

We are so glad you are here! We love making and sharing our projects, and we are excited to have you visiting our site. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

Jackie and Michelle

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Simple Stories Boho Baby Mini Album Tutorial, a Country Craft Creations Design Team Project

I have my baby tutorial up and available.  


I'm using the Simple Stories "Boho Baby" collection for the tutorial as it is my design team paper collection. I did the prototype in the exclusive Country Craft Creations collection "Baby Dreams Boy".  Please check out the store here.

I will share a walk through of the "Baby Dreams Boy" at the end of the tutorial. There is a walk through of the "Boho Baby" album at the beginning of the tutorial. I hope you enjoy the tutorial.  

There is an extensive list for cutting the main pages and the mats/interactions added to the album in the video description. Also, there is a list of the supplies used and where you can get them. 

Stay Crafty! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment